If what you thought to be true about financial planning turned out not to be, when would you want to know about it? There’s a very high probability that A) you could be losing hundreds of thousands of dollars unknowingly, and B) run out of money in retirement, regardless of your income, lifestyle, or status today.
Typical financial planning is failing at catastrophic rates. Even if everything you’re doing now goes according to plan, you will end up far below where you could have been IF you knew and implemented what financial institutions and the very wealthy know and do. Because most people are following the same advice that’s been around since the 1980s, the vast majority of successful people in America will be broke.
There is a solution – Begin with the end in mind and follow the same rules that financial institutions follow. By using this method, our members are able to have a clearer picture of how much they need to save and where they need to put it. The results have been astounding.
Working with us, it’s very likely you will see an increase in retirement savings and income that ranges from an additional 30% to 70% or more of what you’re currently on track for. After 18 years of being in the financial services business, this process and the improvements it produces is the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen. You’ll be amazed – if you’ll give us the opportunity to work with you.
You can quickly and painlessly experience these things and more:
1. Increase your net worth and retirement income significantly without any additional risk and without taking any additional money out of your pocket.
2. Reduce or eliminate taxes and losses due to fees, market volatility, and more.
3. Align your investments with your traditional American values AND work within your real risk tolerance.
4. Get your business and estate planning done quickly and inexpensively.
5. *College Planning* There are wonderful things we can do for college bound families. The first of which is help you narrow down the schools that can offer your child the very best deal. Second, we can help you create a plan (even if it’s only a short time away) that can have your retirement savings enhance your college savings, and your college savings enhance your retirement.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Actually, this is the way financial planning was always meant to be.
I’d love to connect with you, and I’m only a phone call away at (855) 383-2639, or you can email me at Jeff.Cody@CodyandAssociates.com.
Investment Advisor Services Offered Through First Advisors National
Detail description about your listing